Weather Feedback Register

Report a Concern or Make a Suggestion


Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in Drupal\gmap\GmapDefaults->__construct() (line 107 of /home/fortsmi/public_html/sites/all/modules/gmap/lib/Drupal/gmap/GmapDefaults.php).

Do you see a problem that the Town can fix? Or have a suggestion that we can help out with?

Report non-emergency concerns using the form attached below and drop it off to Town Hall or email to:

Whether it's graffiti, a broken street light,  a damaged road or any other number of requests where we can help, let us know using the form below!