Let's celebrate local business owners during Small Business Week!
There are two events you can participate in!
SHOP LOCAL BINGO
Runs from Sunday, October 16, 2022 - November 30, 2022
- Pick up a Shop Local Bingo Sheet at a local shop or Town Hall or print off the attached bingo card in the documents section below.
- Complete the tasks in each block
- More blocks completed = more chances to win!
- Win big with a Fort Smith gift basket valued at $200!
Instructions on How to Play
Please support our local Fort Smith businesses by completing the tasks outlined in each block of the bingo card. Pick up your Shop Local BINGO Cards at Town Hall or a local shop! You can also print off the attached BINGO sheet in the documents section below.
Once you have completed a task, take a selfie in front of the local business or establishment, and check it off on the bingo card. The more tasks you complete, the more chances you have to win a prize!
- 5 blocks = 1 entry in prize draw
- 10 blocks = 5 entries in prize draw
- 15 blocks = 10 entries in prize draw
- 20 blocks = 15 entries in prize draw
- Full Card = 30 entries in prize draw
Draw will occur First Friday in December, Dec. 2, 2022
Your entries will only be counted so long as:
- You have signed and dated the BINGO card at the bottom.
- You have submitted your signed card and selfies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email or drop hard copies off at the reception desk at the Fort Smith Community & Recreation Centre, or at Town Hall
- You have read the privacy notice and signed this page at the bottom (With date and contact information).
For more information go to: www.fortsmith.ca/smallbusinessweek
What Can I Win?
2 Draw prizes – approximate value $200 for a Fort Smith Prize Pack including locally bought goods!
All questions regarding Shop Local Bingo can be sent to: email@example.com
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE FORT SMITH BUSINESS - 2022
Click Here to nominate your favourite businesses: https://bit.ly/3EOTTcM
Last day to nominate a business is Monday, Oct. 31, 2022
Nominate a local business you think deserves the title of Fort Smith's favourite business in one of the following categories:
- Best Customer Service - example: helpful, positive attitude, supportive, responds quickly, friendly attitude, etc.
- Best Social Responsibility - example: community involvement, participation in community events, support for local causes, socially and environmentally conscious investments and actions, etc.
- Best Innovation - example: introducing and trying new ideas, consistent improvement of products / services, new ideas or processes in terms of organizational processes, marketing, products and services; showing forms of creativity, etc.
We want to ensure our businesses feel supported! Please give a shout out to your favourite businesses on your social media feeds with the hashtag: #lovefortsmithnt. Please only vote for a business once, by selecting different businesses for each category.
The winning businesses will be announced Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022