- Enjoy a two-night stay at Pine Lake Campground in Wood Buffalo National Park. Self-registration sites operate on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information or help with planning your trip to Wood Buffalo National Park phone: 867-872-7960
- Rent a canoe or stand up paddleboard from the Fort Smith Paddling Club and play around on the water at Pine Lake. Rental costs start at $30/day plus Paddling Club membership one-time fee of $35/person or $70/family Fort Smith Paddling Club contact information: email@example.com
- Explore the area with a hike or bike along the trails surrounding Pine Lake. Check out some of our favourite hiking trails: https://www.fortsmith.ca/tourism/explore/hiking-and-biking
- After breakfast, have an out-of-this-world experience on a self-guided trek to Grosbeak Lake in Wood Buffalo National Park.
- Pack up and head into town. Grab a picnic lunch to go at Anna's Home Cooking.
- Spend the afternoon at Mountain Portage rapids. Hike or bike the trails, go for a swim in the warm waters and watch for nesting Pelicans or adventurous whitewater paddlers. For information on accessing hiking trails near Fort Smith click here: Fort Smith Trail Map