If you or your organization would like to present to Council or the Committee of the Whole, please see the following tips and review the Delegations Policy (See 1.6 Delegations attached below) for full details:
- All Applications to appear as a delegate must be in writing stating the purpose of the presentation.
- Applications must be submitted to the Senior Administrative Officer not later than 12 p.m. on the Friday immediately preceding the Council meeting.
- Delegates wishing to appear before a committee shall give notice at least two days before the committee meeting.
- The purpose of the delegation is to make a presentation to Council members.
- There will be no debate between the delegate and Council members.
- Presentations will be limited to ten (10) minutes.
- Presentations will be limited to the subject matter.
- Delegates will conduct themselves in a professional manner.
Committee of the Whole meetings are typically held the first, and second Tuesday of every month and the regular council meetings are typically the third Tuesday of the month.
Committee of the Whole and Council meetings are held at 7:00 PM
Members of the public or organizations are welcome to attend open meetings.
Please check the Community Calendar for up to date information or call Town Hall at 872-8400.