You are hereMayor and Council
Mayor and Council
The Town of Fort Smith is governed by a mayor and eight councillors who are elected every three years. The next municipal election is scheduled for October 15, 2012. During the 2012 election, eight councillors will be elected.
The job of mayor is a part-time, paid position. Councillors’ responsibilities are part-time, for which they collect honorariums. For more information please see the Council Honorarium Bylaw .
Fort Smith Town Council (2012-2015)
- Mayor Brad Brake email email@example.com
- Deputy Mayor Louis Sebert email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Ron Holtorf email email@example.com
- Councillor Bob McArthur email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Chris Westwell email email@example.com
- Councillor Lynn Napier Buckley email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Kevin Smith email email@example.com
- Councillor Don Webb email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Al Dumont email email@example.com
Fort Smith, Northwest Territories, X0E 0P0, CANADA
Phone: (867) 872-8400, Fax: (867) 872-8401
Email: Town of Fort Smith
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM - 12:00PM, 1:00-5:00PM
Closed weekends and statutory holidays
Copyright 2012 Town of Fort Smith. All rights reserved.